Berkey Water Filter Canada – www.berkeywater.ca
Shipping Terms & Conditions
Free Shipping Within Canada
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $150. (Some exceptions may apply for remote locations).
Shipments will be via Canada Post Expedited Parcel. For reliable, timely and secure delivery we will ship your product via Canada Post- Expedited Parcel™.
Berkey Water Filter Canada (www.berkeywater.ca) will ensure all shipped products/parcels are packed securely to avoid any damage. If no one is home when your package arrives, your package will be left at your local post office or postal outlet for pickup.
When your order ships out, you will be notified by email and a Canada Post tracking number will be provided. You will be able to track your shipment on Canada Post’s website.
- Signatures are required to make sure all parcels are received. We also want to make sure nothing gets stolen 😊
- If no one is available at home for the signature, a pickup card will be left notifying you on where to pick up your parcel box.
- If you require “No Signature” please specify it in the customer notes. Please note that “Berkey Water Filter Canada – www.berkeywater.ca” will not be reliable for orders that require “No Signatures”
- We choose to have all orders require a signature/pickup notice process to avoid the troubles. At the end of the day we want to make sure your purchase gets to you 100% safe and sound 😊
Remote locations in Canada are not eligible for free shipping. Please contact Berkey Water Filter Canada (www.berkeywater.ca) for the shipping costs if this may apply.
Your order must be 100% accurate prior to finalizing. Please double check your address and remember to include your Unit # etc., if applicable. Enter your billing address as it is written on your credit card statement or it may not process. Please make sure to double check!
Berkey Water Filter Canada (www.berkeywater.ca) is not liable for packages lost due to incomplete or inaccurate addresses. In the case of a return order due to an incomplete or inaccurate address, the customer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 20% restocking fee for the item(s).
Upon receiving your delivery, if an item is damaged or defective as a result of manufacturing, simply contact Berkey Water Filter Canada (www.berkeywater.ca) and we will coordinate with the manufacturer to get that item replaced at no cost to you as quickly as possible.
Once your order has been placed it may be packed and shipped immediately (Yes, we ship quickly!) It cannot be canceled and we are not able to add to the order or change the shipping address etc. If you wish to add to your order, you must make a new order. They may or may not be combined in the same box.
*YT, NT, NU, and other remote locations may be invoiced for shipping after order is made. This is due to the high shipping costs to remote locations.
Please Note – IMPORTANT; If your order has an item which is on backorder or out of stock, you will have to pay the shipping fees of that product when the stock is ready to ship.
A Canada Post carrier will attempt delivery at the address provided. If you are unavailable for delivery, Canada Post carriers will leave a Delivery Notice Card on your door or mailbox advising you of the attempted delivery, and that the package is now available at your local Canada Postal office/outlet for pick up. This is because of thieves and porch pirates. We want to make sure that you get your purchase in a safe manner!
This notice will include a phone number and postal address to contact for more information and pick up. Canada Post will send via your order email address Ship/Exception/Delivery tracking notifications. Your package will be available for pick up for 15 calendar days, after which it will be returned to Berkey Water Filter Canada. In this case, the customer is responsible for all shipping fees, all product will be incurred/asset 20% restocking fee for all item(s) returned undelivered.
- Please include a PO, P/O, po, p/o box if you have one. If you do not include a PO box number to your address (if applicable) Canada Post/Carrier will not deliver to the address, due to the PO box not being addressed in the shipping address section. If the parcel is returned to the sender you will have to pay the re-shipping fees and also inform the correct address with the PO box. Restocking fees will also be applied if you don’t want to have the order re-shipped and want a refund.
Shipping Worldwide is available, we provide this service!
Please send your mailing address and contact information for a shipping quote. Regular Mail and Courier Services are available at buyers expense. Please note that buyer will be responsible for all importation fees such as Insurance, Customs, Duties,
We want to make the process understandable and easy!
We thank you for understanding the shipping policies. These steps are necessary for an efficient process for everyone & to keep costs for shipping/returns at the lowest. Please let us know if you have any suggestions by emailing us at email@example.com or by contact us via the Contact Us page 😊