Travel Berkey® Special Set With 2 Black Elements, 2 Fluoride Filters & Sight Glass Spigot
- The Travel Berkey water filter is simply a lightweight device that is excellent for travel and any other outdoor activities or unforeseen emergencies. For small homes or RVs with a small countertop, this is great!
- Includes 2 Black Berkey Filters & 2 PF-2 Filters + sight glass spigot
- Suitable for: 1-2 people
- Capacity: 5.7 liters
- Height: 18in. / 46cm
- Diameter: 7.5in. / 19cm
- Transport Weight: 6lbs. / 2.7 kg
- Flow Rate: 2 Filters 10.4 l./hr*
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1.5 gallons
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 12″ in height
- Maximum filters: 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 18″
- Diameter: 7.5″
- Weight: 6.13 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-3 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 33-66 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Travel Berkey® System can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to two Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
The Travel Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrites and toxic minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove red food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
NOTE: Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top and decreases as water level declines.