Berkey® Easy-Replace Cartridge – Berkey® Easy-Replace Shower Filter Cartridge
Replace annually for optimal performance and benefits. This authentic Berkey® Easy-Replace Cartridge for the Berkey® Inline Shower Filter reduces up to 98% of harsh chlorine, which can damage delicate skin and hair. Moreover, it inhibits bacterial growth, and reduces heavy metals, algae, scale, and sediment in your water, improving water and vapor quality. Each cartridge lasts up to 30,000 gallons or approximately 1 year with typical use.
This fits the Berkey Inline Shower Filters Only!
1. By hand, unscrew housing cover from shower filter
2. Remove old cartridge and insert new cartridge
3. Screw housing cover back onto shower filter
(do not over-tighten)
- Lifespan of shower filter cartridge is dependent
on the quality of influent water
- Water filtered by shower filter cartridge is not
advised for drinking water purposes
- Do not use when line pressure exceeds
100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Do not exceed 120° F (48.9° C)
- Do not install in direct sunlight
- Protect from freezing
- Filter cartridge
- H: 4.2″ (105.8mm) x diameter: 2.3″ (56.5mm)
- Operating pressure:
20 – 100 psi (1.4 – 6.9 bar)
- Operating temperature range:
40° – 120° F (4° – 48.9° C)
- Optimal pH range: 6.5 – 8.5
Each cartridge lasts up to 30,000 gallons or
approximately 1 year with typical use.
IMPORTANT! Flush Cartridge Before First Use
To prevent stains, flush the cartridge to clear excess carbon. After installing, point shower head
toward non-porous shower wall. Turn on water. Run until water runs clear (about 3-5 minutes).