Royal Berkey® System (3.25 gal)
- This Royal Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- The versatile Royal Berkey® System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25″ in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23″
- Diameter: 9.5″
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines
Labeling may vary to fulfill orders during periods of heavy demand
Made for the Extreme, Enjoyed Every Day
Berkey® Systems are powerful, freestanding water purifiers that sit on a countertop or stand. Simply pour water from virtually any source into the top chamber of the system, and dispense purified water easily from the lower chamber through a handy spigot. The systems are easy to use—no electricity, tools or plumbing needed. Enjoy clean, delicious purified water that retains the healthy minerals your body needs for an average of less than 2 cents per gallon.
The Gold Standard in Gravity-Fed Water Purification
Berkey® Systems equipped with Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove greater than 99.999% of viruses and greater than 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals. Each pair of long-lasting Black Berkey® Purification Elements can treat up to 6,000 gallons (or about 5 years of typical use) before needing replacement. If desired, Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed on each Black Berkey® Purification Element.
Benefits that Offer You Freedom
- In control and confident- Take control of your tap water. Berkey® water purification systems address a broad universe of potential contaminants, giving you peace of mind.
- Loving every sip- When your water tastes great, you drink more of it. Enjoy nourishing purified water that retains the beneficial minerals your body needs.
- Ready for any adventure– Travel the world, hit the trail or relax at the lake. Portable and powerful Berkey® water purification systems reduce harmful contaminants from raw water sources like streams, lakes and ponds.
- Prepared and empowered– Be ready for natural disasters and sudden emergencies. Berkey® water purification systems can purify raw, untreated water in situations where a potable source of water is not available.
Specifications for the Royal Berkey® System
The 3.25 gallon Royal Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, and is ideal for 2-4 people for everyday use.
- Holds up to 3.25 gallons of purified water
- Includes 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements standard
- Expandable to 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements total
- System is 9″ in diameter x 23″ in height
- Shipping weight: approximately 11 lbs.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction
Included in the box:
- Upper and lower stainless steel chambers
- 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- 1 stainless steel lid, knob and screw
- 1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base
- 2 wing nuts, 2 washers
- 1 priming button
- 2 blocking plugs
Black Berkey® Purification Filters
|Contaminants Removed||203 contaminants are removed including, but not limited to; viruses (99.999%), pathogenic bacteria (99.9999%), Chloramine (below lab detectable limit), trihalomethanes (99.8%), pharmaceuticals (99.9%), pesticides (below lab detectable limit),heavy metals|
|Product Dimensions||2.25 x 2.25 x 9.75 inches|
|Composition||Carbon composite containing high-grade coconut shell carbon combined with a proprietary blend of 5 other types of media.|
|Certifications||The Black Berkey® purification element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 531|
|Lifespan||3,000 gallons per filter. (6,000 gallons per set of 2)|
Royal Berkey Canada, Royal Berkey Water Filter, Royal Berkey Purifier Canada, Royal Berkey Filters Canada, Royal Berkey British Columbia, Royal Berkey Victoria, Royal Berkey Alberta, Royal Berkey Edmonton, Royal Berkey Saskatchewan, Royal Berkey Regina, Royal Berkey Manitoba, Royal Berkey Winnipeg, Royal Berkey Ontario, Royal Berkey Ottawa, Royal Berkey Toronto, Royal Berkey Quebec, Royal Berkey Quebec City, Royal Berkey New Brunswick, Royal Berkey Fredericton, Royal Berkey Nova Scotia, Royal Berkey Halifax, Royal Berkey Prince Edward Island, Royal Berkey Charlottetown, Royal Berkey Newfoundland And Labrador, Royal Berkey St. John’s, Royal Berkey Nunavut, Royal Berkey Iqaluit, Royal Berkey Northwest Territories, Royal Berkey Yellowknife, Royal Berkey Yukon, Royal Berkey Whitehorse.