Imperial Berkey® Special Set With 2 Black Elements And 2 Fluoride Filters
- Includes 2 Black Filters + 2 PF-2 filters
- Suitable for: 4-8+ people
- Capacity: 17 liters
- Height: 25.75 in. / 65.4 cm.
- Diameter: 25.4 cm.
- Flow Rate: 2 Filters 20.8 l./hr*
- Flow Rate: 4 Filters 41.5 l./hr*
- Flow Rate: 6 Filters 62.5 l./hr*
- The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Imperial Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, but can be expanded up to 4 or 6 elements.
- The versatile Imperial Berkey® System is the ideal system for use with mid to large-sized families, small groups and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed with highly polished AISI stainless steel
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 17″ in height
- Storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Maximum Filters: 6 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable to 4 or 6), 1 stainless steel lid, 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 4 blocking plugs, 1 priming button,1 spigot, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 26″
- Diameter: 10″
- Weight: 10 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 4-8 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 200-400 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can produce up to 5.5 gallons (20.8 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 6 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can produce up to 16.5 gallons (62.5 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 6 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
NOTE: Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top and decreases as water level declines.