Royal Berkey® Special Set With 2 Black Elements, 2 Fluoride Filters & Sight Glass Spigot
The Royal Berkey water filter is larger in size. Its larger capacity is more suitable for use at home with large families, travel, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies (or for people with high water usage). The Royal Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts, and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. With this system, you can use up to 4 Black Berkey purification elements, though this particular one includes 2. With the 2 Black Berkey elements, it can purify up to 4 gallons per hour, while with 4 Black, Berkey elements you can have up to 8 gallons of filtered drinking water per hour.
- Includes 2 Black Berkey Filters & 2 PF-2 Filters + sight glass spigot
- Suitable for: 2-6 people
- Capacity: 12.3 liters
- Height: 23 in. / 58.4 cm.
- Diameter: 9.5 in. / 24.1 cm.
- Flow Rate: 2 Filters 15.1 l./hr*
- Flow Rate: 4 Filters 30.2 l./hr*
- This Royal Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- The versatile Royal Berkey® System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25″ in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23″
- Diameter: 9.5″
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
The Royal Berkey assembles in minutes without tools, electricity, water pressure, or plumbing. The Royal Berkey is also easy to operate, clean, and maintain.
NOTE: Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top and decreases as water level declines.