Royal Berkey Special Bundle With 4 Black Berkey Filters & Stainless Steel Spigot
Quickly becoming one of the most popular systems, the Royal Berkey holds more water and filters it 14% faster than the Big! The Royal Berkey is a favorite among families of 2-6 people; in the 2 filter configuration, with moderate to high water consumption.
Made for the Extreme, Enjoyed Every Day
Berkey® Systems are powerful, freestanding water purifiers that sit on a countertop or stand. Simply pour water from virtually any source into the top chamber of the system, and dispense purified water easily from the lower chamber through a handy spigot. The systems are easy to use—no electricity, tools or plumbing needed. Enjoy clean, delicious purified water that retains the healthy minerals your body needs for an average of less than 2 cents per gallon.
The Gold Standard in Gravity-Fed Water Purification
Berkey® Systems equipped with Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove up to 99.999% of viruses and 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals. Each pair of long-lasting Black Berkey® Purification Elements can treat up to 6,000 gallons (or about 5 years of typical use) before needing replacement. If desired, Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed on each Black Berkey® Purification Element.
Powerful Black Berkey® Elements
Berkey® systems equipped with authentic Black Berkey® Elements remove and dramatically reduce over 200 potential contaminants in tap water or raw, untreated freshwater sources such as ponds, rivers, lakes and streams—including viruses, pathogenic bacteria, protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals. Each pair of Black Berkey® Elements, which comes standard with most systems, lasts up to 6,000 gallons depending on the quality of influent water.
Benefits that Offer You Freedom
- In control and confident– Take control of your tap water. Berkey® water purification systems address a broad universe of potential contaminants, giving you peace of mind.
- Loving every sip– When your water tastes great, you drink more of it. Enjoy nourishing purified water that retains the beneficial minerals your body needs.
- Ready for any adventure– Travel the world, hit the trail or relax at the lake. Portable and powerful Berkey® water purification systems reduce harmful contaminants from raw water sources like streams, lakes and ponds.
- Prepared and empowered– Be ready for natural disasters and sudden emergencies. Berkey® water purification systems can purify raw, untreated water in situations where a potable source of water is not available.
Specifications for the Royal Berkey® System
The 3.25 gallon Royal Berkey® System comes standard with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, and is ideal for 2-4 people for everyday use.
- Holds up to 3.25 gallons of purified water
- Includes 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements standard
- Expandable to 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements total
- System is 9″ in diameter x 23″ in height
- Includes 2 spigots; standard spigot and stainless steel spigot
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction
*Flow rate is calculated with the upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Included in the box:
- Upper and lower stainless steel chambers
- 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- 1 stainless steel lid, knob and screw
- 1 standard spigot
- 1 stainless steel spigot
- Rubber gasket to protect the base
- 2 wing nuts, 2 washers
- 1 priming button
- 2 blocking plugs
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- This Royal Berkey® System comes standard with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements.
- The versatile Royal Berkey® System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25″ in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 standard spigot, 1 stainless steel spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23″
- Diameter: 9.5″
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Black Berkey® Purification Filters
|Contaminants Removed||203 contaminants are removed including, but not limited to; viruses (99.999%), pathogenic bacteria (99.9999%), Chloramine (below lab detectable limit), trihalomethanes (99.8%), pharmaceuticals (99.9%), pesticides (below lab detectable limit),heavy metals|
|Product Dimensions||2.25 x 2.25 x 9.75 inches|
|Composition||Carbon composite containing high-grade coconut shell carbon combined with a proprietary blend of 5 other types of media.|
|Certifications||The Black Berkey® purification element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 531|
|Lifespan||3,000 gallons per filter. (6,000 gallons per set of 2)|
There are many reasons why Berkey is a great investment in personal health and safety. The top reasons why Berkey water is a solid choice are:
The Health Benefits – Berkey water systems remove the bad things in water without impacting the good. These systems are superior to other filtration devices because they get rid of pathogenic bacteria, cysts, unhealthy chemical contaminants and even parasites. They are effective to levels higher than 99.99 percent on many chemicals. Berkey systems are even effective at reducing fluoride and arsenic found in water. When Berkey water filters are used, they will not remove the vital minerals found in water that bodies need to maintain healthy and thrive.
The Affordability Factor – Some filtration systems can cost a small fortune to purchase and operate. While Berkey water does require an upfront investment, it’s one that can pay off quickly. Berkey water offers a fantastic return on investment. Each Black Berkey Water Filter, for example, will last up to 3,000 gallons or 6,000 gallons for a set of two. This lifespan is a great deal longer than most other water filtering systems available today. At an estimated 10 gallons of water a week, the Berkey water system will provide more than 11.5 years of use. This equates to about 1.7 cents for each gallon of clean drinking water.
The Functionality – Berkey water systems do not require electricity to function and they are completely portable. Berkey systems can purify both standard city tap water and also untreated, raw water from sources like streams, stagnant ponds and lakes. The micro-pores found within the self-sterilizing and re-cleanable Black Berkey water purification elements are so tiny that bacteria and other contaminants simply cannot pass through them. Because Berkey water filtration systems don’t need electricity, they are ideal for use in emergency situations. They are also great to take along on camping trips and treks outside of the country.